Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's not over, 'til its over.

The kids may be back at school, but we're still enjoying some summer camping. Mother Nature's cooperating too with some beautiful days here in Waterbury Vermont. Tonight we're camped out in our Big Agnes Lynx Pass 4 again, sleeping on the Rolls Royce of camping pads...the Nemo Cosmo Air and Pillowtop Sleep System. But enough about us.

If you're reading this blog you probably know this is where we tip off friends and fans on upcoming sales, deals and clearance pricing. Within 10 days we'll be starting our bi-annual Osprey backpack sale. As for myself, I just picked up an Osprey Stratos 36 for myself; it's big enough to haul the family's gear on a day hike and just big enough for me to escape for a night in the woods on my own. Check back here after Labor Day for a list of backpacks featured in our sale. Look for prices that are 20% of MSRP on most bags!

Of course, I'm always fussing over having the right boots for the occasion. If you're like me you might want to head on over to our men's and women's boot clearance to see if you can score yourself a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment