Monday, August 5, 2013

Season of Sales Continues.. Backpacking Boots now on Sale @ 20% off!!

With months to go before they become frozen and blanketed with snow, the trails we love, and yearn to discover, are open. It's the prime time to go out backpacking -- for an overnight or an expedition.
Please allow us to heighten your experience by participating in our best backpacking boot sale of the summer: 20% off Lowa boots, Asolo boots and Oboz boots.

I've got a pair of Lowa boots myself, more specifically the Lowa Renegade Mid LL (pictured above). Frankly, them puppies are tough, and I beat on them pretty hard. A couple of my friends wear the Oboz Sawtooth bDry Lo and have given great feedback: like how quick they go down the trail and how light they are and how they're unlike any other light hiking shoe they've worn -- in a good way.

Asolo is definitely the next boot brand I'm going to get. I've tried on nearly every pair we offer in the store, and their fit has a cradling aspect that makes me think they'd be very stable on trail with a heavy backpack.
And the Asolo Reston (female version called Athena) just won Backpacker Magazine's Editor's Choice Award -- a distinguishing honor by any means.

Check them out! And take advantage of this sale; your future self will thank you.

:-)

P.S. Have you liked our Facebook page yet?

2 comments:

  1. You presented some great models that are really high-quality! However, I feel like you left some things unexplained. Things like why are hiking boots necessary? What should you look for when in search of hiking boots for those with bunions, and stuff like that. I did a little research, and here are the answers to those questions: http://survival-mastery.com/reviews/best-hiking-boots-for-men.html

    ReplyDelete