Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Darn Tough's Merino Wool Socks

As the weather has chilled, the leaves pretty much fallen, and the geese have flown south; I have to say getting out of bed is a chilly feat for my chilly feet. I keep a pair of Darn Tough socks right next to my bed, so I can slip them on before my feet hit the floor. If you haven’t put on a pair of Darn Tough socks, you don’t know what you are missing. These Merino wool socks are definitely comfortable and come in many colors, styles, and cushion options. More importantly, they last! They are durable and made for cold morning floors to freezing mountain tops and everything in between. Although they're made with New Zealand wool, Darn Tough socks are made nearby in Cabot, Vermont. And they boast a lifetime guarantee. You heard me right! This is a sock that is guaranteed for life. What this means is that if these socks are not the most durable and comfortable socks that you have ever owned, then you get your money back! My experience has been great with Darn Tough socks. My feet are warm, dry, and comfortable. These socks actually feel more cozy with time, not thread bare or thin like some other brands. Be good to your feet – they carry you. Treat yourself to some darn cozy, Darn Tough socks today!

No comments:

Post a Comment